Monday 29 July 2013

''GO''-GREATEST COMMISSION(Mathew 28:19-20)-''SERVE'' & GREATEST COMMAND-''LOVE'' (Mathew 25:40)

''GO''-GREATEST COMMISSION(Mathew 28:19-20)-''SERVE'' & GREATEST COMMAND-''LOVE'' (Mathew 25:40)

“Are you seeing a hand others are not seeing? Do you hear a voice others are not hearing?” Would you Join us to obey His voice by Going,Loving and Serving as He would do or go or serve?


And I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said, Here am I; send me.( Isaiah 6:8)


(1Samuel 3:10)-"And the LORD came and called as before, "Samuel! Samuel!" And Samuel replied, "Speak, your servant is listening."


We "Stand in the Gap" wherever we find it. (Ezekiel 22:30) and Always Declare " ALL AFRICA SHALL BE SAVED'' 


He made us for a purpose. He has also made you for a purpose. “Go… and tell them how much the Lord has done for you…” (Mark 5:19).


“What is life all about?’’ Why am I here? What is is my purpose in life?
What could possibly be more fulfilling in life than Answering GOD’s CALL-Or More tragic than missing it?

Don’t wait too long- the voice call could end and a vacation in life missed.


Responding to a call of God will require you to say, “it’s not what can be done for me, but what can I do for others? Not what I can get, but what can I give?” 

Read more at :www.hcfintl.blogspot.com

Pastor Samuel Waswa

No comments:

Post a Comment