Wednesday 24 July 2013

IS GOD CALLING YOU TO AFRICA-UGANDA-KAMPALA?

IS GOD CALLING YOU TO  AFRICA-UGANDA-KAMPALA?

Is God Calling You to Uganda? Has your heart ever longed for Uganda? Have you ever had a burden for hurting,least,lost and Last people and children of Uganda.

“Consider your lives nothing until you enter and finish the race and the task the Lord Jesus Has assigned/appointed to you” –Acts 20:24

In today’s technological world there are billions of mobile phones utilized daily around the world, with people sending and receiving messages. If you hear a signal, don’t tie up the Line too Long- it May be God calling!” How can you know you have a Holy and divine calling?

Possibly you sense there is more to do in life? May be there’s a gentle voice on the other end of the line,” or a sense of urging in your spirit?

God’s call was on my life before I was born “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you…” (Jeremiah 1:5). I was a miracle baby "Samuel". My mother had experienced a difficult first delivery and lost the baby. Later she gave birth to my sister and almost died. The doctors then removed her ovaries (except for a small piece) and tied off her fallopian tubes so she could bear no more children.


I came along ten years later. However, ten years later, mother(Rosemary) told her doctor, “my body tells me am pregnant” He didn’t believe her at first, but nine months later, I arrived. In the mind and heart of God, before I was conceived, God planned to call me to His Ministry (
1Samuel 3:10)-"And the LORD came and called as before, "Samuel! Samuel!" And Samuel replied, "Speak, your servant is listening."
i have a burden to reach out to hurting children of Uganda!
 I now realize that God not only gave gave me life miraculously, but He made me for a purpose. He has also made you for a purpose. “Go… and tell them how much the Lord has done for you…” (Mark 5:19).

Before God called me into full time service, I accumulated all the things I thought I “ just had to have.” But God called me to serve Him; He supernaturally aborted me from my former Job, investments and possessions.

Following His leading, I gave up everything and surrendered all to Jesus! I felt as if everything had clipped away. I prepared for serving the Lord by attending African Bible College Uganda,Bible League Uganda and MtZion Bible Institute while not suggesting that everyone has a call “DO” I believe all of us need to answer the following questions:

“What is life all about?’’ Why am I here? What is is my purpose in life?

Heeding the call

Upon departure from African Bible College and bible league Uganda in 2007-2008, one of the professors prayed John15:16 over me,“ You did not chose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that fruit should remain.” Fruit would be a spiritual symbol that would follow me during my call.
Some family and friend thought about me being kind craze and strange a bit to leave my well paid off careers.

But careers are something you chose, whereas “Call” is something you receive. A career is something you do for your self but the Call is something you do for God! Whoever may be contemplating service to God should realize that it will take courage to obey, if a call is received be careful not to leave it but carry it out- stay with it, whatever the cost. If you never answer, you may never know what you have missed!

WHAT CAN I DO FOR OTHERS?

I asked myself about what I can do for others? Responding to a call of God will require you to say, “it’s not what can be done for me, but what can I do for others? Not what I can get, but what can I give?”

People May receive a call at any age just like me, Do not put age restrictions on yourself saying, “am too young” or, “am too old.” Age shouldn’t be a problem as long as your faith is strong. You might be called upon to do things for the first time.

 Don’t allow words like, it’s never been done before” Hinder you from doing What God asks. Let no power or persuasion deter you from a God –given assignment.

What if one is asked to live in a place of turbulence? The bible says” there is no fear in Love; but perfect love casts out fear…” ( 1 John 4:18) some of you reading this , may sense you have a call on your lives, but family or friends have told you, It’s too Dangerous to go there-it’s risky to travel to that country or strange land!” there is no place on earth that’s entirely “safe”- except in the center of God’s will!

ONLY GOD”S CALL WILL KEEP YOU!


Does your heart long for Uganda? Perhaps you would love to volunteer with Hope Christian Fellowship International Church Africa & run alongside ministries Family in PA? 

 It may be a sign of the “call” some one once asked me, Why are involving in ministry of God when you are young tender  aged -only 23 years old? can't you wait to mature at atleast 45yrs? why are you at bible institute at that age? are not  an amateur for ministry?, asked" one of my fellow preachers" “I chose to” I replied!- Then another pastor said it well “Samuel didn’t chose, God chose me” only God’s Call will keep you, whenever God sends you” and provides to what ministry He has for you!

 The Lord confirm it by His word "You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.  You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. This is my command: Love each other"John 15:14-17NIV
“Are you seeing a hand others are not seeing? Do you hear a voice others are not hearing?”

Remember: “.. You are not own: for you were bought at a price..” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). Your life has been preplanned, just as mine was from the day I was born.

What could possibly be more fulfilling in life that Answering GOD’s CALL-Or More tragic than missing it?
Don’t wait too long- the call could end and a vocation in life missed. God might be calling you to Uganda to preach and work with church ministry and orphanage.

Are you hungry for Africa,Uganda do you want to work alongside His ministries here, start an orphanage home or school,preach or teach in a conference, this is the right door for you. 

You will never regret. God has given us the mission to direct your steps on a new land.We will access everything you need from accommodation to venues. God bless you as you link with us.We can make your AFRICAN Mission dream come to fulfillment,if you only confide in us. If God is putting a burden to come to Africa, Please contact us!

I believe the phone is ringing somewhere…..!
God bless y’all,
Your friend in the Gospel to the poor in Africa.

Pastor Samuel Waswa

























No comments:

Post a Comment