Saturday 18 January 2014

Is God Calling you to Africa?

Dear Friends of Greatest Commission(His Gospel) and Command(His love),

Is God Calling You to Uganda?

Has your heart ever longed for Uganda? Have you ever had a burden for hurting,least,lost and last people and children of Uganda.

“Consider your lives nothing until you enter and finish the race and the task the Lord Jesus Has assigned/appointed to you” –Acts 20:24.

In today’s technological world there are billions of mobile phones utilized daily around the world,with people sending and receiving messages. If you hear a signal, don’t tie up the Line too Long- it May be God calling!” How can you know you have a Holy and divine calling?

Possibly you sense there is more to do in life? May be there’s a gentle voice on the other end of the line,” or a sense of urging in your spirit?

God’s call was on my life before I was born “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you…” (Jeremiah 1:5). I was a miracle baby "Samuel". My mother had experienced a difficult first delivery and lost the baby. Later she gave birth to my sister and almost died. The doctors then removed her ovaries (except for a small piece) and tied off her Fallopian tubes so she could bear no more children.

I came along ten years later. However, ten years later, mother(Rosemary) told her doctor, “my body tells me am pregnant” He didn’t believe her at first, but nine months later, I arrived. In the mind and heart of God, before I was conceived, God planned to call me to His Ministry (1Samuel 3:10)-"And the LORD came and called as before, "Samuel! Samuel!" And Samuel replied, "Speak, your servant is listening."

I have a burden to reach out to hurting children and people with the Gospel in Uganda and Beyond!
I now realize that God not only gave gave me life miraculously, but He made me for a purpose. He has also made you for a purpose. “Go… and tell them how much the Lord has done for you…” (Mark 5:19).

Before God called me into full time service, I accumulated all the things I thought I “ just had to have.” But God called me to serve Him; He supernaturally aborted me from my former Job, investments and possessions.

In 2002 God called me to His service while working at Bugolobi Asian company to preach and do His ministry and I delayed then the job was over so I had a leading second time when I was a sleep, The voice of Lord Came to me while i was asleep "Why don't you wake up to serve me?" I disobeyed and continued working then THE BOSS fired me, i was down and disappointed, then i insisted on seeking for the Job, but i didn't found it, God's voice came again, I had to obey, by then it was 2012 on 25th march Immediately after the call I reaching out to them in door to door evangelism, Formed a home worship, i started witnessing to them in the fellowship whereby ,as it grew, we put up a tent tired with robes connecting to nearest trees, we gathered under the tree! We named the Church Hope Christian Fellowship International Church Africa, I continued to witness up to date, we are Thankful to God for now the Lord provided for a temporary structure, we are seeking Him for the Chapel building!

Following His leading, I gave up everything and surrendered all to Jesus! I felt as if everything had crippled away. I prepared for serving the Lord by attending African Bible College Uganda,Bible League Uganda and Mt Zion Bible Institute while not suggesting that everyone has a call “DO” I believe all of us need to answer the following questions:

“What is life all about?’’ Why am I here? What is is my purpose in life?

Heeding the call

Upon departure from African Bible College and bible league Uganda in 2007-2008, one of the professors prayed John15:16 over me,“ You did not chose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that fruit should remain.” Fruit would be a spiritual symbol that would follow me during my call.
Some family and friend thought about me being kind craze and strange a bit to leave my well paid off careers.

But careers are something you chose, whereas “Call” is something you receive. A career is something you do for your self but the Call is something you do for God! Whoever may be contemplating service to God should realize that it will take courage to obey, if a call is received be careful not to leave it but carry it out- stay with it, whatever the cost. If you never answer, you may never know what you have missed!

(1Samuel 3:10)-"And the LORD came and called as before, "Samuel! Samuel!" And Samuel replied, "Speak, your servant is listening."

We "Stand in the Gap" wherever we find it. (Ezekiel 22:30) and Always Declare " ALL AFRICA SHALL BE SAVED'' 

He made us for a purpose. He has also made you for a purpose. “Go… and tell them how much the Lord has done for you…” (Mark 5:19).

The Lord sent me to Kitiko village in Uganda and He directed me to go to the slums where almost everyone is again a Muslim. We started there a fellowship and many lives have known Jesus and converted. There are many mosques in this place and I believe God brought me to this place because of the previous experience. Also in this place most people are very poor living below poverty line. People are converted to Islam thinking they will get support but it is a lie. They only get it in the month of "Ramadan"

Despite much hardship in Africa, I am managing to evangelize to them and they are getting converted. Most of these people are engaged in prostitution, local brew sellers, drug addicts, criminal hideout, street children, single mothers, touts, orphans, ex- prisoners, refugees, gender violence HIV/AIDs victims.

The ones who started churches before me, have done almost nothing to change the lives of these people as far as poverty alleviation is concerned. Instead they have fled for fear of persecution from their own families and have gone elsewhere although foreign donors have sponsored them for the same community development. Majority of the inhabitants in this slum area are Muslims ,witch doctors and having worked among the Muslims I feel I am the right person to reach this community.

The Holy Spirit Power has invaded the region of South Uganda. Many people were baptized and lives were changed. Men and women have given up their visits to the witch doctors and have thrown away their pots for brewing alcohol to walking out a life of peace and joy with Jesus Christ.
Our  Church of Hope Christian Fellowship International Church Africa that was planted in temporarily, continues to grow leaps and bounds with an organized, youth, women’s ministry, a vibrant children’s ministry of over 100 children and organized choir and praise teams.

My greatest obstacle is money. The small church I have started I earn less than 15 American dollars a month. This is too little to meet my basic needs, needs for the poorest of the poor in the community and The greatest commission needs as we strive to win souls to Jesus in Uganda and Beyond in 2014.

To prove God has called me, The Holyspirit ministry is backed by signs and wonders accompanying as He leads us into a moment of worship and praise, lifting up Jesus. The people I minister to also bless me with merger anything God touches them to give according to their earnings. But everything I do or i give freely.

WHAT CAN I DO FOR OTHERS?

I asked myself about what I can do for others? Responding to a call of God will require you to say, “it’s not what can be done for me, but what can I do for others? Not what I can get, but what can I give?”

People May receive a call at any age just like me, Do not put age restrictions on yourself saying, “am too young” or, “am too old.” Age shouldn’t be a problem as long as your faith is strong. You might be called upon to do things for the first time.
 Don’t allow words like, it’s never been done before” Hinder you from doing What God asks. Let no power or persuasion deter you from a God –given assignment.

What if one is asked to live in a place of turbulence? The bible says” there is no fear in Love; but perfect love casts out fear…” ( 1 John 4:18) some of you reading this , may sense you have a call on your lives, but family or friends have told you, It’s too Dangerous to go there-it’s risky to travel to that country or strange land!” there is no place on earth that’s entirely “safe”- except in the center of God’s will!

I feel many projects can be started in this environment to alleviate poverty, revival and Gospel change the villages in neighborhood and I am praying for any support both,Prayers, Financial and Material. There are over? Million people in this region, I am also inviting volunteer missionaries and all interested church donor organizations to come and evaluate this place to prove me wrong, because pastors in this country are preachers and not sincere servants of God as they profess Phil.3: 18-19. we Preach, teach, baptize and help out the people with their physical needs where we can!


ONLY GOD”S CALL WILL KEEP YOU!

Does your heart long for Uganda? Perhaps you would love to volunteer with Hope Christian Fellowship International Church Africa?

 It may be a sign of the “call” some one once asked me, Why are involving in ministry of God when you are young tender  aged -only 23 years old? can't you wait to mature at at least 45yrs? why are you at bible institute at that age? are not  an amateur for ministry?, asked" one of my fellow preachers" “I chose to” I replied!- Then another pastor said it well “Samuel didn’t chose, God chose me” only God’s Call will keep you, whenever God sends you” and provides to what ministry He has for you!

 The Lord confirm it by His word "You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.  You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. This is my command: Love each other"John 15:14-17NIV

“Are you seeing a hand others are not seeing? Do you hear a voice others are not hearing?”

Remember: “.. You are not own: for you were bought at a price..” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). Your life has been preplanned, just as mine was from the day I was born.

What could possibly be more fulfilling in life that Answering GOD’s CALL-Or More tragic than missing it?
Don’t wait too long- the call could end and a vocation in life missed.

I believe this document will find you saved and Spirit filled because this is the only way you can understand me. I have tried to write to many non church donor organizations, but they are giving me conditions I cannot meet, because I have merger money for things like writing proposals, and others, i can hardly afford/Manage~

I invite you or your church's representatives to come to Uganda and see the reality in this place. we need God willing, partnership or church affiliation because God has helped us to register this ministry with the Ugandan government. Therefore Hope Christian Fellowship International Church-Africa is a legal organization which is non-profit making registered in Uganda. we are seeking for God's favor before your ministry to start working with us with same missions you do over there as the Father wills.


"...These are some of the prices God wants us to pay when responding to His calling! Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” – Isaiah 6:8
How do I know if I’m supposed to go on a Missions Team Outreach to Uganda Africa?

To meet an orphaned generation, recovering from crises and people who are hungry for the Gospel Jesus ,as you serve the Lord in the central, south east and western parts of Pearl of Africa Uganda.
That call for all of us always starts with these challenging words of God to Isaiah the prophet! Much of it depends on your willingness to say “Send me!”

You will never regret. God has given us the mission to direct your steps on a new land.We will access everything you need from accommodation to venues. God bless you as you link with us.We can make your AFRICAN Mission dream come to fulfillment,if you only confide in us. If God is putting a burden to come to Africa, If you feel touched to support this ministry, please send me your comments and questions: Please would you love to establish relationship and partnership to help with our church Building, Gospel preaching and Orphanage Dream in Uganda?


Your support and partnership has helped us to Reach out to the poor (Mathew 25:40& Isaiah 58), share the Word of God where evil has abounded and develop leadership in the church, preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ ( Mathew 28:19-20). 

We appreciate everyone who has helped and will help us in the future. There is so much more that the Lord wants to do through you alongside us for His Glory! Thank you!



I believe the phone is ringing somewhere…..!

God Bless you as you meditate on this testimony.

Your friend in the Gospel to the poor in Africa.

Pastor Samuel Waswa




No comments:

Post a Comment