Tuesday 24 September 2013

We are pipe lines-The more we give, the more we recieve God's Recurrent blessings!

THE LORD SPOKE TO ME THIS MORNING :D

He reminded me that He blesses me in order that I might be a blessing to others. Ever since I was introduced to the concept that God's promise to Abraham to "be blessed...and to be a blessing" (Gen. 12:2) is also for every believer, who are children of Abraham by faith, I have loved that concept. I so want other Christians to embrace it, too.
God has blessed us in order to make us a blessing. Amazing.
His blessings don't stop with the first recipient, they are meant to be passed on and on and on. We are created to be conduits of His free-flowing gifts of love and grace.

It is awesome to think that God's resources are limitless. They never run dry, they never reduce or diminish. We keep giving, He will keep pouring to over flowing and adding. We can't out-give God. The above verse promises me that if I am a willing and free-flowing vessel of God's blessings and riches that He will meet all of my needs out of His Heavenly storehouse of riches.

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19

He reminds me of how He has met my needs in ways I did not expect. And not only meeting my needs, but heaping on extra blessings. He whispers loud and clear - I AM. I WILL PROVIDE. FREELY RECEIVE,FREELY GIVE! I RECALLED MY ARTICLE ON MINISTRY BLOG, '' EVERY DOLLAR GOES OUT TO GOD'S FIELDS''
www.hcfintl.blogspot.com

God's blessings often come in roundabout ways from unexpected sources in His own unique timing, yet He knows my needs better than I know them myself. And when I choose to complain or grumble, I have closed my eyes to God's daily gifts of grace. And when I am stingy, I am denying the benevolence of my Almighty God. So, why not continue to give and give, because only then will I continue to receive from the Heavenly Storehouse. And, who does not want heavenly riches?

"And if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame.
"You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." - Isaiah 58:10-11

Pastor Samuel Waswa

No comments:

Post a Comment